When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Instigator

When I was a little kid I apparently started a mud fight. Well several years down the road I instigated yet another mud fight on my last day of work which was last summer. Here are the results. Just a little info the results were worse right after the fight. Sadly these pictures were taken several hours later so it doesn't look as bad. I work for a landscape maintenance crew and we take care of the grounds around commercial buildings and the employees gave us the weird, proud, and dirty looks. I'm sure you can guess which gender gave what look.





No comments: