Hello,Well let me get to the fun stuff. About the first or second week of school a bunch of friends and myself went on a alphabet scavenger hunt around Cedar City and the following pictures will give you a glimpse of several personalities along with the...beauties of Cedar...As you can see we are standing next to a ballroom cough cough that's obvious. This was the letter A this beautiful glamorious shot was taken in the Sharwan Smith Center.

Some of these pictures will be out of order in terms of alphabetical order but I'm sure you'll live as long as you are not obsessive compulsive. This beauty we came across when we were walking by the library and we could not pass it up. As you can see I am not enjoying the hug Maddy is giving me.
I absolutely love this building they have great art galleries and you cannot help but love the old timey building. This picture does not do the building justice.
So back ground info this building was given to the education majors...needless to say all the other majors hate the education people because they have the coolest building on campus. Amazingly Maddy is holding me up...I'm surprised I allowed this picture to be taken haha

Isn't it amazing how creative people can get at 11 at night with a college education.

This interesting rock is a rock that is subjected to numerous paintings within a school year. Don't I look so pensive in this shot?

If you could have only seen the looks we got from passing drivers, it was priceless. I'm not sure what I'm doing in this picture but I think I'm trying to make a U with my arms...it wasn't all that successful. Oops!

Hmmmm...Denny's sounds kinda good right now.
Yes we murdered someone and quickly shoved the body in and stood in front of the freezer so no one could see and made it look like we were posing. Why did we do this? Just use your imagination.

Again I really want people to do this when I'm working.
I learned something while taking this picture, drivers' stop when you don't want to get to the other side and are trying to take a picture and when you want to cross your lucky to get there alive.
All right everyone remember how I said I want people to come where I work and surprise me well this is where I work. 79 N. Main street.

Oh my we've stumbled across ancient ruins...oh wait it is only Wells Fargo how banal.

Why do I always look like I have had an epiphany?
My boyfriend don't even think about it, he is taken!!! I SEE YOU MADDY!!!!
Oh my gosh is Valerie stealing from my purse?!?! I wondered where that twenty went!!!!
If you have never been to the Pastry Pub you have not lived. Not that I'm being compensated for telling you...(stuffing 500 bucks in my purse)
What in the world am I doing? Oh well at least I'm not the only weirdo in this photo.

Girls are so evil and boys are so complacent.

Odd I have no comment for this picture. I'm sure something will come later don't you worry.

I have no idea why I brought a purse by this point it was getting rather obnoxious. Wow Dane those dancing lessons sure came in handy ;)

What I was aiming for was to get on Maddy's back but I was a little bit too slow. Also Russell was trying out is black ops death skills they really are apparent in this photo.

Maddy hasn't admitted this but she is the Mr. Bubbles mascot. I have not idea why she would be ashamed.

NONE SHALL PASS!!!!
How awkward.
The Ninja cooks have better skills I promise you.

Maddy what have I said about the public?
The academy award for best acting goes to.......SHANNON!!! I really have seen bigger and no one better put that's what she said on this blog or you will die. Russell's face is priceless in this one, so evil. 




1 comment:
oh darling you know that I only do it out of love. I love the Blog!
Post a Comment