When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Marcus's beard!

For the past several months guys at Marcus's work have been trying to bribe him to grow out a beard.  They said they would give him 50 bucks to grow out a beard.  But something horribly scandalous I said which I won't write here kept Marcus from going through with growing a beard until this fateful October.  So finally I said, "Fine grow it out."  And this is what it looked like.













This beard growing phase carried on for about a couple of weeks.  Now call me wimpy I don't really care, but I hated this stupid beard because it hurt!!!  After a very stressful and emotional week I finally said to him, "I HATE YOUR BEARD!"  Thank goodness Marcus was hating it too and he automatically went in the bathroom and shaved.
Step 1
He got rid of the chops (sp?) and then the chin of death!  He decided he would document he had a mustache for a brief moment in history.  I would like other people to know he himself said, "Wow this is gross." 
Step 2
 And of course Marcus could not pass up the opportunity to show just how fashionable Hitler must have looked with his gross little nose beard thingy.  I cannot figure out for the life of me why this style died with Hitler cough cough

No comments: