When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh so I don't have the flu...

For over a month I have been feeling pretty under the weather.  I wasn't sure what was going on so when I was not feeling any better I decided to go to the doctor.  Well it looks like Marcus and I are going to sadly bring a lovely bundle of joy to the dismal Logan winter in November.  Say hello to baby Nielson.  Don't worry you will all receive a call soon.  With our busy schedules we figured this would be the easiest way to spread the news!

5 comments:

Beck n' Ben said...

OMGosh!

So exciting!

I'm impressed you were able to keep a secret for so long (since 2008!).

Kristine Pratt said...

Thanks for your post Becca, I was really starting to freak out for a second!

Shannon said...

Well at least I got you guys for a second

Kaitlyn said...

I wish you could have seen my face when I read your post. It started out in shock, went to a smile, then after reading the name "Famiko Kaufman", immediate frown.

KjerstenGreg said...

OH MAN! Not cool dude, not cool! I was so excited!! I'm glad other people commented to let me know this was not real, otherwise I would've made QUITE a fool of myself! :D