When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
A long time ago in a state far far away...marcus was born!
Today is Marcus's birthday. Sadly we barely are going to see each other, but I hope I was able to start his birthday out well with some pancakes I made for him. Sorry I was too tired to take pictures...maybe tonight I can snag a few when we get his mint cake out and break out the mormon wine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to my big little brother!! Sorry you guys couldn't spend the day together :(
Post a Comment