When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Friday, June 11, 2010

LOGAN

Marcus and I have finally made it to Logan!  At first things seemed a bit formidable but now that our apartment is nearly in working order and as the days pass I feel so much more at home here and it is fun being in this beautiful area!  We are still looking for jobs and we are hopeful of finding something soon.  I just found out that the internship I will have with LDS social services will be a paid placement which I am ecstatic about!  I don't know how much or any of those details but I hardly care.  I am just relieved and grateful that I will be receiving some help.  I will try and get some pictures soon. 

4 comments:

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

Congratulations! Sounds like life is going well! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Kaitlyn said...

I'm so glad that you guys are getting settled and are enjoying Logan!!! I miss that canyon trail....ahhh...sigh....deeper sigh....frowny face...jealousy!!!

Michelle said...

I love your new blog picture!!! How beautiful!!! I hope you are feeling better today!

Kristine Pratt said...

I dido Michelle's comment, beautiful picture!!!! I don't know why, but my blog list does not show when you update. It said you hadn't updated in 2 months and then Michelle told me about your picture, so I checked!!! Thank goodness.