When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Married
What a magical day. It couldn't have been any better...well we could have done without the hail shooting down my dress and pelting me in the face but who cares really. We got the pictures I can't wait to see the wedding video and my bridal video turned out freakin awesome! It has been great to be with Marcus and not have to say good bye every night. I feel so close to him and that is the best feeling in the world. As soon as I get a hold of some pictures I will post them. Although most of the people that read this were there so I'm sure you guys can wait patiently :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am not a patient waiter ;)
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!!!! AND YOU'RE OFFICIALLY MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED TO SEE THE PHOTOS!!!
Post a Comment