When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I'M AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited I'm finally an aunt and it is so cool to be the aunt of this gorgeous girl who is 7lbs. 7oz. and 20 inches long. She is doing really well and so is my sister Kristine. I cannot wait to be able to see her in person which will be at Thanksgiving. Now everyone bear in mind that this picture was taken with a camera phone so the quality isn't the greatest. Hopefully some really cute pictures will follow in the next few days from a better source.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Does she have a name yet?
yeah she does I totally forgot to mention the name in the post and I am too lazy to go edit it. Her name is Hayden Michelle Pratt.
LOVE HER!
Such a cute name!
Post a Comment