When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The beginning

 
 Before I came back to school I decided to mark all this change I have undergone with a haircut.  Yeah I know it is strange but the haircut I think captures my personality better and I feel renewed.  Kind of funny what a haircut can do.  School is going well so far.  I am trying to stay busy with graduate school applications, studying for the GRE, and finishing up research and a class I am taking.  I also hope to get a job working at a clinic here in Cedar City to get some hands on experience in the field. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute picture and I really love your short hair!