When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The best of times and the worst of times.


Hello everyone,

It has been quite some time since I have posted anything. I am sorry there are no pictures either. I have been so bad. But I will say that the last couple of months have been torrential and tortuous in nature. Things have been so burdensome that I lost a lot of motivation and passion for what I was doing with my life. Surprisingly though, I seemed to have stumbled upon that passion again and that motivation. Perhaps saying I stumbled upon it does not give me the credit for the hard work I have put in. I have been searching and striving with all the might I had to get back to where I was and to even push myself beyond. Now why this particular picture. Well this picture was taken before the crap really hit the fan. I look so studious and focused and that is something I have been struggling with. But It is all coming back. Part of me even hesitates to even say that I have found it again. But I am taking the approach of celebrating the good things that come about from my hard work.

1 comment:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Shannon... You are incredible. I have felt that same lack of motivation you speak of. Er. It is frustrating. I am glad you are back at it. Oh, and I went private on my blog so you must send me your email to be added on.. kaysha_3@hotmail.com. Miss you.