When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.
Monday, November 10, 2008
There and Back Again
How many times can a soul take a journey through Hell and back again? I never thought a soul could take so much. It is extraordinary what the human body and soul can take, but how many times is enough? Will there come a point of no return? I would hope not. I could never imagine being stuck in my own personal Hell without a way to come back. I have to hope that any time I shall return I will come back. The pain of returning is overwhelming but even so I would rather experience that Godly sorrow than to ever be permanently trapped in darkness and cruelty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment