When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The creative mind of someone veering on the path of insanity


Let's see if I can explain this picture so people understand. One day a friend and I were sitting really bored when she got a text message telling her about this website you type your name into and it spits out Halloween names or something like that. Well she typed in her name and her new name was Midnight Temptress. We then typed in my name and mine turned out to be Leather Pleasure. We were laughing hysterically but nothing is as funny as the name that came out for another friend which turned out to be I think "Satanic Bitch". One day while at work I made up a super hero story about these names. Midnight Temptress is an alluring seductive super hero...I guess it would be heroine...anyway she lures in the bad guys and then kicks them to the curb when they least expect it. Leather Pleasure was a little harder for me to come up with but this came to my mind. "Whenever furniture is in disarray, whenever a couch needs reupholstering, Leather Pleasure will be there." This story has provided endless inside jokes and will always be a source of entertainment. My friend and I are even thinking about making a movie one of these weekends but we'll see. Judging from these photos I think I'd have to say my hero is better looking. If you are interested in making up your own super hero go to this website. It provides hours of entertainment. Ok maybe not hours but entertainment nonetheless.
http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heromachine2/heroMachine2.asp

No comments: