For those of you who haven't seen, here is Marcus's beard. I guess almost every guy needs to go through the phase. I do have to admit it makes him look more mature. At least I think.
When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Horsetail Falls
In Alpine there is a canyon called "The Corner Canyon." As you begin to hike the dry creek trail a long ways up you will come to a waterfall called Horsetail Falls. Sadly I only had my crappy phone camera so you probably can't even see the waterfall in this picture. If you look where it is fairly rocky alongside the pine trees that is where the waterfall is. If you hike a bit further up and over you can go right up to the falls. Sadly we had to turn around because we had finished all our water and Marcus's leg was beginning to cramp. Nevertheless it was a beautiful hike and the final view was worth the work. I look forward to going back there again before we leave Alpine. We will take a better camera to capture the landmarks. The giant boulder, meadow, and look off and hopefully get to the waterfall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Also makes me look like a villain from a lame syfy movie. And yes I spelled sifi that way on purpose.
Looks like a fun hike!
Post a Comment