When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Updating the wardrobe
Marcus and I are on a mission to begin updating our wardrobes. Well I think we are more on a mission for me than Marcus because he has more clothes and shoes than I do haha. I thought it would be smart to begin updating the garments. Marcus hasn't bought new garments in forever and my tops don't fit very well. When we got to the distribution center I was looking in the cotton poly top section and Marcus said, "Why don't you see if they have the Carinessa tops you have been wanting to try?" Ha I thought! Every time I have gone to the distribution center they have been sold out within a day of getting a new shipment. I decided to look to placate Marcus and lo and behold they had the tops! I was completely surprised. I only bought one top because I was a little hesitant about whether I would like them or not. Well let me tell you that was a dumb mistake. I love the Carinessa bottoms...why I had doubts about liking the tops is beyond me. Well anyways I finally tried my top on Sunday and I fell in love. I could not believe how well it fit. It also looks a lot better than the other styles I have worn which is saying a lot if you all know what I mean. This morning I hurried and ran out to the distribution center to exchange the cotton poly top I bought for another Carinessa top. Now that I have tried Carinessa I can't go back! I was so tempted to buy the rest of my tops, but I restrained myself. A little bit at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment