When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Friday, October 28, 2011

"Why Try?"

In my practicum I just finished teaching a program called Why Try.  The program has a CD of music that goes along with things we talk about.  The music is a little outdated so we told the class if they had music they liked that was appropriate and went along with things we talked about they could bring it in and have it counted as homework.  I can't believe that class is over.  I will miss those kids they were really awesome.  Here are the two songs I really liked so I can remember my experience.  




1 comment:

Kristine Pratt said...

We are in love with Mumford and Sons! Aren't they the best!