When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The research project

Here is proof of the bane of my existence.  I believe I have written about everything I was supposed to write about--you would hope so after like 23 pages.  I think it is as good as it is going to get.  Hopefully I can summon the courage to send off this beast tomorrow morning.  I am going to have Marcus take one more look at it.  I need some sort of validation that this project will not result in a grade that will boot me out of my program.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

Good job Shannon!!! What hard work. What were your findings?

Kaitlyn said...

Best of Luck to you Shannon! I have to say, I started reading your screen shot and attempted to scroll down to read more!!

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

Yay! You're alive! I was beginning to worry

Shannon said...

From the results I found the consumers experienced more adverse sleep effects than improved sleep effects. Even when I took time into consideration and overall experience. So pretty much it sounds like taking Lexapro is torture.

Heather said...

wow! 23 freaking pages?! I can't even imagine...

Michelle said...

Way to go Shannon! What a relief to have finished such a big project!