When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
The best news in the world :D
So today I called the place where I purchased my wedding dress to see how it was coming along and if would be here soon. For the last little while I have been terrified at the idea of calling to see when the dress would be coming in and them saying, "uhhhhh we don't have you down for having purchased or ordered a dress." "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT DO I DO NOW" Anyway off my insane mind scenarios of catastrophes. My dress should be shipping by March 12th and the latest time period it would be here would be the 26th of March. The lady on the phone told me though that they normally get the dresses within 5 to 7 business days so I think I may be getting my dress spring break which also means I can get all the alteration crap out of the way HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How exciting! I'm glad it will be here soon!
Hurray! I am excited to see it!
You're going to look so GORGEOUS in it!!
Post a Comment