Marcus and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day on Saturday seeing how as we don't even see each other until around 6pm on Sunday. We definitely did not like the idea of spending our first Valentine's Day apart a majority of the day. We started off our day with one of my grandpa's famous soups and then went to practice the piano. I then played Marcus Clair De Lune which I have been learning for him for his birthday present. I was going to make that a surprise but he found out. It was surprisingly very warm in Cedar so I asked if we could go for a walk of the canyon trail. On the way up the trail we came across a mud patch and Marcus drew a heart and we put our hand prints in it. I think Marcus draws better hearts than I do...cough cough. Marcus then dropped me off and went to prepare our romantic dinner rar. I then prepared my gift for Marcus. We ended up having dinner on the floor in his room because his roommate had friends over while we listened to romantic music and ate pasta and chicken. It was absolutely delicious. Afterwards we came back to my house to watch a movie which I convinced him to watch Sabrina (newer one) he thought he wouldn't like it but he confessed he enjoyed it (bwhaha).
While Marcus was fumbling with the camera I started twirling my sweater decor and put on my game face and to my surprise a picture was taken...haha too funny. We took a few other pictures but figured they were a little too intense for our younger viewers haha HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYONE it is so nice to not celebrate single's awareness day.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a loverly Valentine's celebration!
hahahah oh dear what is the world coming to
Post a Comment