When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our day in reverse





This was our last destination...Navajo Lake.  It was freezing.  I think we were there for about 5 min. and left.  Don't let the lake fool you it is only about 2 feet deep.  Marcus fell in and that is why we settled for just a head shot. 
































In this montage the hunter seeks the smiley frightened squirrel...you may have won the battle, but I will win the war!!!!



hmmmm..mmmmm....yes...yes...that hit the spot...oh yeah!  Marcus what are you doing?!  uhhhhhh nothing mmmmm yes yes.  In all reality Marcus got a booboo.                                   










Does anyone look that good while kissing, I don't think so!                      









Hello pumpkin.  Hello schmoopsie pooh.  Hey I thought you were shmoopsie pooh.  No you are shmoopsie pooh no you no you no you no you!!!!  (further more I pushed Marcus down the hill and thus resulted in his booboo see picture 3)

yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! 

Ladies and Gentlemen we have our new herbal essence commercial model! 
























Happy Marcus, livid Marcus.  Two sides to a delightful coin.















Pensive Shannon, PSYCHO...or maybe Xena Warrior Princess Shannon.  Two sides to yet another delightful coin.




Marcus could you move that log please.  Man the things I do for Shannon grrrrrr, is that good?  Just a little bit wider please.  grrrrrr!







How precious





ALL HAIL SHANNON THE EMPRESS OF THE MONTAIN

2 comments:

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

Hahahaha! I pretty much love you!!!!

Michelle said...

Hey Shannon, I loved to see all the pictures from your fun day! But try to keep it G rated next time :) I am glad that you guys are getting out and enjoying the beautiful mountains down there. You guys should try to hike Zion next year.