When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

what I have been up to


I can hardly believe a whole month has passed by.  So much is going on here at school.  In just a few days I will be taking the GRE so I can apply to grad schools.  Then I have been finishing up research.  I have had 23 participants so far with more to come this week.  It has been rather exciting and I have come to find out that research is not as formidable as I once thought.  I am a little nervous to take the GRE.  1) it is all the way in St. George 2) it is freakin expensive 3) I hate these long standardized tests ugh.



 Let's move on to more fun matters.  I have been dating Marcus almost three months.  There is hardly any picture evidence of us but here is a picture my friend took of us on my camera phone while we were at Sunday dinner at my aunt and uncle's house.  Of course I was oblivious while talking to my aunt that a picture was being taken, but Marcus made up for my lack of attention with a bright smile haha.






The very next picture that was taken shows the other side of Marcus...serious! But I like it :).  There is something funny I noticed.  What is up with me wearing the same purple shirt when a camera is involved and Marcus is around????  Oh well.

3 comments:

Maddy Grace said...

you two are cute together....and really i think the purple shirt has a mind of its own

Michelle said...

Good luck on the GRE!!! Actually you really don't need luck because I am sure you will do well! Keep me posted. I am glad you finally got a picture of you and Marcus on your blog....but you really should get one where you are both looking at the camera:)

Shannon said...

ha ha ha you guys are hilarious (insert eye roll). Actually I think the purple shirt does have a mind of its own and don't worry Michelle we will get better eventually with taking pictures :)