HAPPY EASTER!!!!!I cannot help but be incandescently happy on this day. Today is a celebration of the atonement and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. How can I not be joyful with the knowledge that I am going to live again? That I can be healed and saved from eternal torment and that the person all capable of doing it is alive and guiding His church so we might all have peace and eternal life. I do know without a doubt of the power of God. I have felt the power of both good and evil quite strongly this school year. There were times I did not think I would make it through. The weight from all my burdens was so unbearable at times. But God never abandoned me, even in my darkest moments. He has inspired so many people around me to help me through. I can never thank those people enough. I have so much hope right now. I believe in myself and I trust in God to help me walk this life with this trial. Does this mean that I am cured or healed? No, I just know that the devil will no longer have control over my life as long as God walks with me and I utilize all the tools I have been given to help me through. Each week I improve even more, and more of my life is coming back. To those who do not really know about my situation but have talked with me and gave me encouragement you helped more than you will know. Jesus Christ lives and He atoned for our sins. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints contains the fullness of Christ's gospel. I know what Christ and Satan offer and I choose eternal life, peace, and freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment