When we spend our lives waiting until we're perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SURPRISE

Come to find out I am a secretive person and I do not talk about a lot of personal things. Well here is one thing that I should not be so secretive about and that is how happy I am. My best friend is on his mission in England and just yesterday I received a package from him with little knick knack items that I view as treasures. I wish I had a camera so that moment could have been captured. I'm sure my facial expression was priceless when I opened the mail box and saw my package waiting for me. I immediately called my friend Maddy as I opened the package and my friend Andrea ran out of her room to see what the commotion was and there you have it. I would explain the items but it would not make sense to anyone so there is no point trying to explain. The most important thing to know is that I am on top of the world. It is so funny how corny we can be.

1 comment:

Maddy Grace said...

no need to worry about corny darling...we all love it...even if we don't admitt it!